Friday, September 4, 2009

In the 2WW!!!

Check it out!! I KNEW I O'd that day! Literally I woke up and went to work...and felt very..."squishy" down there...I was like...whoa! So I went to the bathroom, and sure enough...a GINORM string (more like mass) of EWCM! I was like...HOLY CRAP!!! PLUS I felt that same gassy like pain on my RIGHT side this time, only it wasn't as painful as last time. Probably because last cycle the doc thinks I ruptured a cyst. But it wasn't "twingey" as much as it was that same gassy pain. So at lunch I went home and convinced hubbs to BD (tee, hee.) Then went back to work. The rest of the day I was very squishy...lol then I went home and took an OPK which was POSITIVE!

But honestly, I don't think we BD'd enough. I mean, the MOST important thing is that we did it the LAST day of EWCM, and we def. did. The next day I was dry as a bone again. Then two days before that was just "fun" - no butt propping or PreSeed. Anyway, we are getting into TMI.

I swear that working out makes you O. I have been horrible about working out...but last cycle I O'd the DAY after I went to a Yoga class after two weeks of no activity. Then the same thing this cycle - after like two weeks of being sedentary I finally went to the gym and the next day I O'd.....

So...here we go! I'm still going to be trying to lose weight, but not like...marathon running or anything at least until AF arrives. I don't think it will happen this cycle...

3 comments:

  1. You HAVE to be positive and think positive!! It is actually more important that you get the sperm in there when you did. Because it can live for up to 7 days. So I bet you got it this time!!! :) Good luck, I am praying this is your month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now.. it aint over til the red lady sings! Yay for O'ing though! And you never know.. it only takes one little spermie.. so you may have gotten a hold of that eggie! My fingers are crossed for you, sweetie!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hope your theory on working out is true

    *note to self MAKE SURE I WORK OUT before O is due*

    Fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your support!